Hey it's October, a poem and a seasonal Pinterest board.

Hey wow, hey now its October.
Bring on the cold, give me a chill
Its time to bundle up in our faux fur.
(I don't have any)
I want to see pumpkins on the windowsill.
I love this socks and hoodies.
Light the candles, eat some candy.
Give me frights and paperback goodies.
Although ebooks are fine and dandy.

Tired of my silly poem?
How about some fun instead?
Come to my Pinterest board.
Its featuring the living dead...
just kidding, there is another for that.

I'm talking about my holiday boards, I've been adding to them the last few days, still organizing a few but slowly. Why does Pinterest have to have so many cool things? I can't decide what to make.
Hey it's October, a poem and a seasonal Pinterest board. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts