Lindt Chocolates Review

This post was not sponsored. I did not get paid nor receive any products for this review.
All reviews and posts I write are 100% my own whether or not I was paid or given products.

    I entered a contest and to my surprise delight I actually won a box of Lindt Chocolate. I really had no idea I'd win, it was a contest that interested me so I entered and luck had it that I won. Having never tried this brand before I was excited to try them out. I get a sugar rush just looking at the pictures again.

Lindt Chocolates Review; When the box arrived, it came carefully packaged and padded with a foil insulated bag.
When the box arrived, it came carefully packaged and padded with a foil insulated bag. Within that insulated bag there were burritos, okay paper burritos protecting the sweets within from getting damaged in transit. With all the extra care they took, everything came out whole.

Lindt Chocolate Review; Night Sea 90.
On the bottom of the box there was an envelope, this is taken of the gel pack used to keep the chocolate nice and cool so nothing melted.

Lindt Chocolate Review; Night Sea 90.
All of the candy I recieved. Unfortunately when I was taking the photo I didn't notice that the box of chocolate carrot umbrellas had fallen over. It's the box in the top right, pictured below in top left.

Lindt Chocolate Review; Night Sea 90.
My favorites would be the Lindor chocolates. The red bag, the green bag, the two large red eggs pictured above. Seriously I could live off those white chocolate Lindor chocolates for life. So silky smooth, it melts in your mouth. I did like the chocolate Lindor chocolates but the white was my favorite out of all of the candy I received.

Lindt Chocolate Review; Night Sea 90.
Hollow Lindt Chocolates. Aren't they cute?
Disclaimer; Ooh those Lindor truffles, I could live off those but wish they were sugar free (no guilt right) I loved every piece of candy I received as part of a contest. When I entered I didn't expect to win, I was just hoping. I didn't advertise that I was a blogger or that I'd write a review post, this was written because I wanted to share my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts