I tried Oopsie Rolls

This review was not paid for and was done on my own free will. 
This recipe was shown to me by a family member who tried it with me.

     This is a review of the Oopsie Rolls found on http://healthyrecipesblogs.com/2013/07/23/oopsie-rolls/ This is a low-carb recipe, a flour-less bread. All pictures are my own and not taken from the site with the recipe so you see how mine turned out.

My Oopsie Roll recipe review; Includes link to website recipe is found and my experience with the product. Night Sea 90.

     First of all they look amazing when they come out of the oven. Aren't they pretty? Second they were huge, the recipe says it makes six but they could actually be a bit smaller in my opinion. My family member said she would have made them half that size.

My Oopsie Roll recipe review; Includes link to website recipe is found and my experience with the product. Night Sea 90.

     As for the taste. Of course it doesn't taste exactly like bread, it has a slightly eggy taste (eggy isn't a word is it? Well it should be since it describes it perfectly) but I will be making this again. It's great with hot dogs as shown above with mayo and a little mustard.

     The texture, well when you first get them out they're very fragile, I thought they'd stay that way but when we had hamburgers later (I forgot to take pictures of the burger but it was awesome) they had already been in the fridge for hours on a plate with foil loosely wrapped on top, they softened and weren't as delicate.

Note; the recipe says it's 0.8 carbohydrates per roll.

Disclaimer; As stated above, this recipe is not my own, it was found on another site, the link is above. All opinions are my own and the pictures were taken of my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts