Rose Hair Clip made by Natasha De Vil

This is not a sponsored or requested post. All opinions are my own.

     I just wanted to write a quick little post because I don't think sharing pictures on twitter show up as well as they do on the blog. This is just a picture of me wearing a hair clip called Raindrops on Roses made by a fellow blogger Natasha De Vil (I hope I'm writing it right) I like how the picture turned out despite the fact that I realize that the back of my head with my hair down makes me look like Cousin It off of the Addams Family (which is one of my favorite shows) and I think it's my hair color that's making me think that. However the clip makes this Cousin It look cute. Seriously though I like the way it looks. "It's the fanciest hair decoration I own" - says the girl who grew up with ponytails all the time.

Blogger Maridan Valor sporting Raindrops on Roses hair clip made by Natasha De Vil.

Blogger Maridan Valor sporting Raindrops on Roses hair clip made by Natasha De Vil.

Thanks so much, Natasha.
I'm including a few links of hers so you can check out more of her work.
NatashaDeVil on twitter
Natasha's blog

Disclaimer; I'm loving the tissue paper that came with the package. I might have to set it aside to use for something cute. It also came with a cute handwritten card but I didn't get a very good picture of it so you can barely see it in the picture with the rose on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts