October Pinterest Challenge

     Boo! It's time for all the ghouls, goblin, witches and monsters to play the October Pinterest Challenge. I want to see what your familiar, your pet, your monster under the floorboards would look like. Leave a pin link below in the comments along with it's name. You can even tell me all about how you found it, what sort of personality it has. Bring your creature to life. (If you don't have a Pinterest account, that's fine. If you want more information on how to play look up at the top of the page for Pinterest Challenge Details.)

     This is my familiar Moon-Eye. He was created when my spell went awry and knocked down a potion bottle into his jar. Ever since then he's showed himself only a couple of times, I managed to catch a rare photo of him sitting in his bubbles.


     He's a little angry so he's sulking because I had to clean his tank. He's sitting in a glass so he can't run around the house leaving trails of water behind him. Last time he got free he terrified the dog, sent the cat into a hissing fit and almost got caught by another member of my family who'd freak out if they knew one of my marimo had come to life.

     Thankfully Moon-Eye has no mouth so he has no teeth but his eyes can be rather spooky when he wakes up in the night and all I can see is his silver moon eyes staring back at me. His ears often twitch, he can probably hear with them but I've seen him use them sort of as fins to propel himself around in the water and on the floor. When he sleeps, his ears sink in and his eyes close shut leaving just a normal marimo.

     Even though Moon-Eye is a pain, I'm thinking about possibly creating another. I wonder what type it would turn into. I just know it would be much smaller as Moon-Eye is the largest marimo I have and he's roughly the size of a ping-pong ball.

     I hope you enjoyed meeting Moon-Eye and have a magical October. Please be safe this Halloween, keep your pets and familiars inside during Halloween if they frighten easily. Keep id on your pets if you take them out with you in case you get separated.

Halloween Safety Tip; Take a picture of your pets, children, family or friends and keep them on your phone before you leave on Halloween so you have a picture of them in costume in case you get separated. Let them have a picture of you if they have a phone, that way they have a way to find you if you become unreachable. You never know if someone will lose their phone or a battery dies. Stay safe ~Maridan Valor of Night Sea 90
Halloween Safety Tip;
Take a picture of your pets, children, family or friends and keep them on your phone before you leave on Halloween so you have a picture of them in costume in case you get separated. Let them have a picture of you if they have a phone, that way they have a way to find you if you become unreachable. You never know if someone will lose their phone or a battery dies. Stay safe ~Maridan Valor of Night Sea 90
Disclaimer;
Lets just pretend I'm a mermaid/witch this year.

trick or treat
(comment with a trick pin)
smell my feet
(please don't that's weird)
give me something good to eat
(I'd rather get pins)
Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts