January Pinterest Challenge, Celebration

     I can't believe I made it a year. My goal was to keep my game going a year and today is the day that Pinterest Challenge turns one. It's a happy birthday and anniversary of the birth of this game. To celebrate, we're going to be sharing pins of celebrations and I'm starting a new board so people can easily find my Pinterest Challenges on Pinterest.

     Copy and paste the URL of any family friendly celebration pin you find on Pinterest in the comments below the post. The point is to share pins and find new pins and have fun. All ages are welcome so lets use this month to celebrate whatever. Show me balloons, party decorations, fireworks, party food, party games, celebration stuff.

January Pinterest Challenge; Celebration. Submit pins that have to do with celebrations in the blog comments.
January Pinterest Challenge; Celebration. Submit pins that have to do with celebrations in the blog comments.

     Pinterest Challenge was created with the idea that people could share pins and find new pins because sometimes just plain searching for a new pin can be a bit...frustrating sometimes when all you see is the same thing. This also allows you to share pins you want to be seen as long as they fit into the family friendly themes. I also take suggestions for themes and may even put the name of the person who's suggestion I noticed.

     If you love Pinterest and you love showing off a favorite pin or two, feel free to go back through past challenges and adding your pin in a comment, someone may come along later, spot it or even add a new pin. These challenges are a lot like a puzzle book, the date on when they were made doesn't matter, you can go back and work on it whenever. All of my challenges are ones you can go back to even if it was from a year ago. Link to very first Pinterest Challenge.

Disclaimer; this game was started as a challenge to myself to see if I could keep it going a year. I hope you come back to play because I'm going to try keeping it going some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts