Random Photos

     All week I've been battling a headache/migraine so I'll make this post short. These are just some pictures I took this week. I know, I know, how can I take pictures when I've been dealing with a headache? Actually the worst part is editing but that's always a pain anyway. I couldn't pass up the opportunities I had so I grabbed my camera anyway.

     I've been thinking about doing something with some of my pictures, like putting them on things, selling them. Would anyone be interested in that?

Random Photos; February melt.
February melt.
Random photos, Old childhood toy; reminiscing about the good old days.
Old childhood toy; reminiscing about the good old days.
Random photos; cinder block snow ledge.
Cinder block snow ledge.
Random photos; Heroes in battle, no villains necessary.
Heroes in battle, no villains necessary.
Random photos; What...what is this? Beautiful yet frightening all at once.
What...what is this? Beautiful yet frightening all at once.
Disclaimer, Someday I hope to get a camera that picks up motion better and does better in dimmer light, can't take pictures of the night sky with this camera very well and I have always wanted a star to show up in my pictures...they don't in my camera, not even a pinprick of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts