Foodie Review; 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill

This post is not sponsored, nobody paid me or gave me anything in return for this review.

I've written this on my own to express my opinion about this brand and or product.


     So I've been to 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill five times but had never tried the food before. This time Mom and I decided to have lunch. We both ordered the same thing, crispy chicken strips, fries and a diet coke.

Foodie Review; I reviewed a meal at 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill.

     When asked what dip we wanted, I didn't really know what I felt like, not ranch dressing so when I heard honey mustard I chose it knowing I hadn't had it in a while. I'm really glad I did because their honey mustard wasn't the honey mustard I was use to, in fact I'm hooked on it and wish 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill was close enough to just drive over for a quick meal. Their honey mustard tasted like a better version of Burgerville's special sauce blend. If they sold their "honey mustard" sauce we would have bought a large container of it.

Foodie Review; I reviewed a meal at 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill.

     The fries and chicken tasted just like fair food to me, I love fair food. The only part of summer that I like is visiting fairs. Oh and since I didn't finish my meal while I was there, I took it home in a doggie bag for dinner which was awesome reheated just so you know.

Disclaimer; I don't know how well known Burgerville fast food restaurants are, but if you've ever tried their sauce you know it's really good...for some reason now I want sweet potato fries. Did I have some from there or was that another place like ten years ago? Lol, sorry my stomach's memory isn't very good so I can't remember where I had sweet potato fries but it does sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts