Sky Shots

     Lately I've been taking way too many pictures...hundreds, maybe several thousand of them and I am not kidding. I have been taking a lot, especially the last few months. I know I've taken hundreds in the last week alone because of the weather changing. Ugh, the heat, I'm dreading it already.

     Anyway while I'm working on my science post I thought I'd share some pictures I've taken lately so here are some of the sky.

Sky Shots; more pictures are on the blog.
Plane, sun, flag, trees, sky, clouds, breeze.
Picture perfect.

Sky Shots; more pictures are on the blog.
Kind of hard not to get trees in most of my pictures.
I really like this one though.

Sky Shots; more pictures are on the blog.
These clouds are real, they aren't a painting.

Sky Shots; more pictures are on the blog.
These clouds amaze me.
The afternoon color on the mountain is awesome.

Sky Shots; more pictures are on the blog.
I wear this bracelet all the time.
I wrote what it says in the top left corner.
Yes it glows in the dark :D
Disclaimer; I wear my Luxtreaux bracelet all the time. Seriously if I had a dozen rubber bracelets like this I'd probably wear more at once. I however have yet to find one that isn't meant for a child or an adult with small hands. Darn these wide hands of mine which make it easier to open jars but not so much for slipping on bracelets.

Comments

Popular Posts