Update and random photos

     I'm here, I'm here! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I have a confession. I said I'd do an experiment, I did but it was in the middle of a time when I was taking pictures and I mean hundreds of pictures (I always take a lot because I tend to get blurry shots and can't see how anything looks on the screen that well so pictures I think look awesome end up being disappointing)

     So...long story short either I lost many of the photos in the massive amount of pictures and they're just hiding or they were overwritten and lost forever. I do have some but I'm still sorting through them so the experiment wasn't a total loss and the beginning and end were documented but it's going to take some time so instead of obsessing over that and losing weeks of time trying to figure out how to make a few good shots and a few low-par shots work while digging through a mess of photos, I thought I'd edit a few different pictures to share with everyone.

Airplane flying dangerously close to the sun.
Okay not really but still a cool shot.
I have no idea what sort of cherries these are.
I'm loving the contrast between the grass and the stack of wood.
A double rainbow at dusk, complete with clouds.

Tree in front of moon. One of the coolest moon photographs I've ever taken.

Disclaimer; has anyone else lost files/pictures on a computer before? Ugh, this is not the first time this has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts