For the love of spook; cute spider

     I am so sorry, I meant to get this post out a lot sooner but I've been having internet issues and have been busy with other things. I know it's after Halloween (by one day, happy November 1st) but hopefully someone is interested in a little tutorial on drawing a cute little spider.

     I try to make a 'For the love of' drawing tutorial whenever I come up with a simple little design. I'm not that great at drawing so I try to pick simple things I can make a step by step of as I create it. This October I wanted to do a spider, last year I did a bat and next year I might try something else.

     Here is the tutorial, I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

For the love of spook; cute spider; tutorial by Maridan Valor of Night Sea 90
I decided to make the background of the tutorial a little spooky this time 👻 🎃

     Is the oversize picture a bit too large? Not sure if I like the size or not but at least you can see the cuteness of the last step of the spider tutorial.

Disclaimer; post this top hat 🎩 in the comments below if you've ever seen Star vs. the forces of evil. This sounds random but the spider reminds me of the spider with a top hat. I might have to use my own tutorial to make a spider with a top hat 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts