Happy Thanksgiving 2017

     Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a nice and safe holiday. I just wanted to blog real quick today and hope to get back to blogging soon.

     I thought I'd whip up an 'I'm thankful' post. Again, I'm obsessed with marimo so of course they had to make it into this post. Have a great day and list your simple one word (if possible) thing you are thankful for in the comments below.

Happy Thanksgiving!
This marimo is thankful for water.

Disclaimer; One of my must have foods for thanksgiving is black olives. Kind of...weird right? I picked whole black olives to mention. Sure we usually have sliced black olives but we save whole ones for thanksgiving and Christmas. Do you have a favorite food you'll be eating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts