Busy, busy, busy... the moon and frost fairies

     Warning this post rambles from one thing to another. I've been working on this post for a few weeks during all the holiday business so this is more of a catch-up of micro posts, enjoy.

     Christmas shopping, holiday music, cleaning, decorating and I haven't even got to craft in who knows how long. I did however get a few pictures I wanted to share.

     Did anyone see that Super moon, what was it on the third? I missed it, thank you clouds. I did get this photo a couple days later.

Busy, busy, busy; a catch up of micro blog posts put together, Happy holidays.

     I love finding frost on windows that are easily photo graphed. These are unedited other than brightening them a bit for better visibility. When I tried to edit them they lost something and I'm not that great at editing to preserve all those details. They look like little frost fairies to me, something magical, so frost fairies is my new word for window frost. Comment below what you call them.

Busy, busy, busy; frost fairy #1. Check out more photos on my blog Night Sea 90.
If you look close enough, this frost fairy has an eye in the center.
I love frost fairies, it's like cloud gazing,
you can just stare at it trying to figure out what it looks like.

Busy, busy, busy; frost fairy #2. Check out more photos on my blog Night Sea 90.
To me this one really looks like a fairy and dragonfly mix.
I also see a dragon the more I look at it.
Lol, am I just weird having fun with seeing images in bits of frost?

Busy, busy, busy; frost fairy #3. Check out more photos on my blog Night Sea 90.
I see an owl in this one, two wings and a body.
Do you see it or something different?

Busy, busy, busy; frost fairy #4. Check out more photos on my blog Night Sea 90.
I have no idea what this looks like. Lol, seriously no idea.

     🎶I love those J-I-N-G-L-E B-E double L-S...🎶 Just quoting the radio

     Between redoing my bedroom for forever and still working on it, Christmas everything and a bunch of failure craft projects, I've been so busy I've barely touched my camera. hopefully with the new year I'll be able to get more into blogging. I hope everyone has a happy holiday and I hope I'm able to at least get one more blog post out this year.❄️

     Disclaimer, if you ever think about walking outside barefoot when it is 37 degrees, don't. It felt like 29. Brrr. Lol, I totally did that, thought I'd only be out for a minute. I'm weird like that, I just didn't want to go find my shoes to slip on. Barefoot and in a t-shirt. Can you tell that I am not a fan of summer? I love cold weather, blankets, hot drinks and listening to Christmas music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts