Christmas baking

     Merry Christmas. We got plenty of holiday baking done, brownies, sugar cookies, chocolate covered Ritz, chocolate covered pretzels, muddy buddies and fake almond roca. SO MUCH SUGAR..seriously good but I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner. Am I the only one who prefers a smorgasbord of snack foods to an actual planned out meal? Nothing wrong with the meal, I just love meat, cheese and crackers. Anyway I took pictures of some of the sweets we've made so far.

Chocolate covered pretzels by Maridan Valor found on the blog Night Sea 90
I used leftover chocolate to coat a few pretzels in both milk and white chocolate.
I will be making more of these, so good.

Grinch heart cookie by Maridan Valor found on the blog Night Sea 90
Obviously I had to make a Grinch heart cookie. I've yet to see the new Grinch movie.
I like the classic song You're a mean one Mister Grinch.

Christmas cookies by Maridan Valor found on the blog Night Sea 90
That cookie is mine...I can't fit my name on a cookie.

Christmas cookie by Maridan Valor found on the blog Night Sea 90
I think I was just trying to go for a Christmas sweater vibe or see how much frosting I could fit on the cookie.

Chocolate covered Ritz by Maridan Valor found on the blog Night Sea 90
Two Ritz crackers with peanut butter inside and coated in both milk and white chocolate.
These are a hit, a new recipe and something I think we'll be making again in the future.

Disclaimer; I doubt I'll even finish the sugar cookies I decorated and I made the least but I will eat MINE, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts