Artwork Happy Pizza Bites get Christmas Cookie.

     Today I grabbed a couple of pizza bites for lunch. I wasn't very hungry so I decided a few of those and a couple Christmas cookies would be enough but something very strange and somewhat magical happened when I set my last cookie in front of two deformed pizza bites. The first picture is before the magic happened, the second shows the Christmas miracle.
Artwork Happy Pizza Bites get Christmas Cookie; artwork by Maridan Valor.

Artwork Happy Pizza Bites get Christmas Cookie; artwork by Maridan Valor.

    The top is the unedited version, the bottom my alterations to bring life to these happy pizza bites. They're so happy they look almost sad. The one on the left is tearing up at the humble gift. The one on the right is inhaling the scent. They tasted delicious...I mean it, the cookie.

Disclaimer; Okay I edited this a little. Obviously the wording is mine. I added the eyes and noses, blended them with the body but that tear on the left, that was there when I put the picture on the computer. I couldn't add any more, the tears were so fake in comparison with the real one. All food shown in this post was promptly eaten and no harm was done to any actual living pizza bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts