I went for a drive and what did I spy...

    I went for a drive in the side-by-side with Debra Kayn and brought back some pictures. It was cold, my fingers frozen to the camera because I didn't want to wear gloves and risk dropping my new camera I received as a Christmas present.

I went for a drive and what did I spy...; a bright February ride.Taken from a moving vehicle, so I was surprised it turned out so clear. photo by Maridan Valor.
A bright February ride.Taken from a moving vehicle,
so I was surprised it turned out so clear.

I went for a drive and what did I spy...we get up higher where the snow is untouched by man or beast. photo by Maridan Valor.
We get up higher where snow is untouched by man or beast.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...The sun is a killer on the eyes but I love the halo effect the camera caught, like bubbles of rainbows shooting out of the sun. photo by Maridan Valor.
The sun is a killer on the eyes but I love the halo effect the camera caught,
like bubbles of rainbows shooting out of the sun.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...Debra Kayn acting out on the drive. photo by Maridan Valor.
Debra Kayn acting out on the drive. Yep, that's what we rode around in.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...snow, trees, blue sky, shadow and shade. photo by Maridan Valor.
Snow, trees, blue sky, shadow and shade.
This picture has them all.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...a beautiful little river we drove past. photo by Maridan Valor.
A beautiful little river we drove past.
Icy blue water, evergreen trees, white snow.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is Spanish moss. photo by Maridan Valor.
I believe this is Spanish moss, correct me if I'm wrong.
This picture was taken in Northern Idaho.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...ghost town. photo by Maridan Valor.
Ghost town, unfortunately the local ghosts weren't that friendly.
I didn't get to meet a single spirit, they're probably night folk.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...icy blue winter river, evergreen trees and white snow. photo by Maridan Valor.
Another picture of icy blue winter river,
evergreen trees and white snow.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...ruins of an abandoned building, the wall to be exact. photo by Maridan Valor.
Ruins of an abandoned building, the wall to be exact.
I don't remember what the building was called but
its in a mining area so likely had something to do with it.
I went for a drive and what did I spy...perfect picture showing the hill despite the telephone line breaking it up. photo by Maridan Valor.
Perfect picture showing the hill despite the telephone line breaking it up.
Evergreens and tamarack trees. I'd never heard of them before.

 Disclaimer; These are my pictures, all rights are mine but I don't mind if you pin them to Pinterest. All credit stays with me, thanks and I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts