Snack time with fan art.

     Sitting at my new but used desk and snacking, I picked up my camera after the second bite-sized piece and snapped a few pictures to mess with on my computer. Yep, trying something new today. Not the taking pictures of my snacks, been there done that but the snack itself.
     I'd never had Oreo minis Reese's flavor before but they're good, they remind me of my childhood when I tried putting a little peanut butter on an Oreo cookie only these are much easier to eat. Tell me I'm not the only one who tried that. Anyway, here's a little fan art, just something I found myself making and I think it turned out pretty good.
Snack time with fan art; Oreo Mini Reese's really are mini.
Disclaimer; the food, the quarter, the work and the picture are mine but the brands are of their respected company. This is fan art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts