My very sad lunch disaster.

     Don't laugh, I mean it don't laugh. I went to make lunch, it was a cold refrigerated breakfast sandwich I'd saved. I tossed it into the microwave for 45 seconds, about half that and flames erupted from my future lunch. Opening the microwave I blew out the flames (they were very small and went out instantly) before chucking it into the sink to soak it. (I'm very careful about not tossing flammable things into the trash, safety reasons and all.)
     So bye-bye lunch I'd been looking forward to. I'm not gonna eat a charcoal chimera burger that's half fused with the wrapper due to the magical melting properties of cheese activated by flames so I'm off to find something else to eat.
My very sad lunch disaster blog post. My burning sandwich picture. Read all about it on Night Sea 90.

     Disclaimer; it is not the sandwich's fault but mine for not glancing at what type of wrapper the sandwich was in, it felt like paper but had some sort of foil film. Do not try this at home, you'll just waste a perfectly good sandwich and start a fire. It's not the way my sandwich wanted to go out, burned by flames, drowned by water. Sandwiches prefer to go down bite by bite. So poor sandwich, you have died at the hands of someone not using their brain, you deserved better.

My very sad lunch disaster blog post. My dead sandwich picture. Read all about it on Night Sea 90.

Comments

Popular Posts