Happy birthday month to me.

     My birthday is this month... yes I am going to claim a whole month. I'm not saying cake and ice cream every day because I'd probably be sick of it on day two or three depending on the dessert. What I am saying is most of my posts will revolve around me...okay maybe not but I'm doing what I want on my blog...wait don't I do that anyway? Jeez is this month even special at all? Okay then I'll just share some stuff that I like in this post.

     Anyway here's a link to my Pinterest board for Octopi which I love because they're like aliens of the sea. Come on, what's not as alien as a large headed, tentacled creature? Of course I do like Jellyfish too.

     I love Glass and I love watching plants grow so Terrariums are of interest. They're little worlds within realms of glass, what's not to like about them?

     Mermaids are awesome and I love fish but no longer own any. I had betta fish and danio rerio, aka zebra fish. Now I've only got my new pets, Marimo. I can't get enough of the fuzzy green pet plants.

    If you browse through my boards you'll notice I have one for Glasses. Yes I do have four eyes, two of them are glass...er plastic I think. With glasses comes Eyes, can't have one without the other.

     Gnomes are a little weird but I find myself wanting some. There's a plush door stopper on that gnome board that I'd love to have. I do prefer miniature gnomes though when it comes to statues. Gnomes are right up there with Fairy gardens and Accessories for terrariums.

     Here are some boards that can be used as inspiration for birthday stuff. Gift wrap   Gag gifts   Gifts for your Taurus

      Well that's enough Bull for today. See you next post. Okay one more because I'm gonna do what I Want.

Maridan Valor's birthday month is April into May. This Marimo tank is better than a birthday cake. Can you tell that's a bunch of marimo , a floating glass seahorse, a lava rock, a purple laughing Buddha statue because my two are green and I'd love some more statues, purple would be great, so would gold, black...any color.
Can you tell that's a bunch of marimo, a floating glass seahorse, a lava rock,
a purple laughing Buddha statue because my two are green and I'd love
some more statues, purple would be great, so would gold, black...any color.
Disclaimer; April showers may bring flowers but I happen to like the rain and flowers so merge April and May to get rainy flowers and Mapryl...too weird? Okay I'm off to go look for Chopsticks to buy because I want to eat my birthday dinner with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts