For the love of Xmas; Christmas trees out of triangles.

     Here is another installment of my little art series. The first being Bats out of hearts. Again it's a simple little instruction on simple pictures. I like figuring out simple and quick ways to make something and sharing it with everyone. I hope this tutorial makes coming up with simple Christmas trees easier, Merry Christmas.

For the love of Xmas; Christmas trees out of triangles. This is from the same series as Bats out of Hearts.

Steps 1, 2, and 3, layer green triangles starting from the top and grow a bit larger to suit your look with each triangle.

Step 4, add brown rectangle for trunk.

step 5, add yellow star on top.

step 6, add ornaments of any color. I picked red and blue and used the paint tool at the size I wanted.

Step 7, all steps are complete, use your new tree in your art however you want. This tutorial can also be used for stamping, if you use potatoes or make your own stamps you can just cut out the shapes you need to make your tree art.

Disclaimer; As promised I'll show you a picture of my tree. I like this picture the best.

For the love of Xmas; Christmas trees out of triangles. Bonus; As promised, a picture of my tree this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts