Idaho Squirrel

     We've got a squirrel problem here...there's only one squirrel to photograph and only the one squirrel to eat the squirrel feed and only one squirrel chittering about outside. I know a lot of people find squirrels to be pests but this one has been nothing but cute, a little loud and runs off too fast.

     So here's a few too many pictures of the same squirrel in the same general area all taken on the same day and yes all are taken in Idaho since that's my state...ooh I hear it outside. I'm posting this and then taking pictures so enjoy these there might be more in the future.

Idaho Squirrel

Idaho Squirrel

Idaho Squirrel

Idaho Squirrel

Idaho Squirrel

Idaho Squirrel

Disclaimer, I have no idea what type of squirrel this is but isn't it adorable and talkative. It's been out more lately, maybe a second will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts