Review of Neonmob

This post is not sponsored, nobody paid me or gave me anything in return for this review. I've written this on my own to express my opinion about this brand and or product.

Review of Neonmob; Use my referral link to sign up on Neonmob and get extra cards; https://www.neonmob.com/r/0h7Lj

     I stumbled upon Neonmob on facebook and usually I'd have ignored it but for some reason I just so happened to remember back when I use to trade Pokemon cards. Don't ask me how I started off with a few packs and ended up with 90 Pokemon cards before being told to stop. Apparently getting multiple cards for one card wasn't exactly fair. Hey they offered for the card I was reluctant to trade. I was just accepting offers they thought was fair...okay enough about my past since I think I was nine at the time.

     At first I thought, okay it's something to pass a few minutes a day on...yeah well that idea died within ten minutes of looking through decks to see what series I wanted to start with. I love Mostly Ghostly, it's my favorite right now and I'm not sure why, maybe the style or the colors.

    Having been on Neonmob for about a month, I know I'll continue with it so I just thought I'd recommend it to others who are interested in art, cards, collecting or ways to pass time. I kind of want to make my own deck but not sure if my own art would be good enough, there are some really talented artists who make amazing decks.

Review of Neonmob; Fun facts I discovered by using Neonmob. Use my referral link to sign up on Neonmob and get extra cards; https://www.neonmob.com/r/0h7Lj
Some fun facts I discovered during the month 
     I'm going to leave my referral link, sign up with mine and we both get extra cards. I didn't have a referral link so no extra cards when I joined up. Either way you choose to sign up, I highly recommend it. I thought I would go on every now and then and haven't missed a day to get new cards and start filling up series.

Review of Neonmob; Use my referral link to sign up on Neonmob and get extra cards; https://www.neonmob.com/r/0h7Lj

Use my referral link to sign up on Neonmob and get extra cards; https://www.neonmob.com/r/0h7Lj
They don't seem to be offering extra cards anymore but the link still works if you want to join with it anyway.

Disclaimer; Not  all series I collect are ones I actually like. My strategy is, if you follow this account on twitter and get their free promo packs, you can trade the ones other people want for cards of a different series that you like. I keep my top favorites list in my profile on Neonmob but not all my favorites. Friend me if you want, I tend to friend some of the people who make trades with me if we have decks in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts