Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills

     I've been working on my photo editing skills and thought I'd showcase a few I've been working on. To answer a few questions you'll probably ask, I use Paint.net and Windows 10's photo program. I don't have any fancy tools like smudge or any fancy filters. (I really want them though) If you know of any free photo programs that you use that I might be interested in please let me know in the comments below because I'd love to try some new ones out.

Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills; I know it's a weird title but it tells you that it's suppose to be in space. Check out my blog for more.
The title sounds a little cheesy to me but it's suppose to clue you in that this is suppose to be in space.
I didn't splice any images together, just altered color and contrast, stuff like that.
Those aren't stars and if someone guesses what they really are in the comments,
I'll show you either the original or one like it in another post.

Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills; Check out my blog for more.
All hand done, the image is a picture I messed with until it popped.
The wording I altered by hand.
Lol I didn't notice that the droplet only highlighted 'valor of nights'
until after I was about ready to save. It just came out awesome that way.

Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills; mini marimo in a mini bottle. Check out my blog for more.
My tiny little marimo jar.
This came out better than I thought it would.
You can almost tell that there are three little gems inside.
There is one blue gem, one pink gem and one honey colored gem.
The bubble distorts the view making it look as if it's a forth gem.

Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills; mini marimo in a mini bottle. Check out my blog for more.
Another shot of my mini marimo bottle.
You can tell how small it is between my fingers.

Lol, Mad Photo Editing Skills; it looks like root beer. Check out my blog for more.
I love when it rains and I love taking pictures of raindrops.
I enriched the color of this, it almost looks like root beer.
Disclaimer, feel free to look at my pictures and pin to Pinterest and share on other sites but all rights belong to me and please leave where you found them so others can check out more of my work, thanks.

Oh and now I'm thirsty and wishing I had root beer. Thanks a lot root beer raindrop picture I can almost smell it now. I'm picky, I only like certain brands of root beer...hmm when was the last time I had any? It has to have been months now so I'm overdue for some.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts