Get Monsters INC. for free before 9/7/16

This post is not sponsored, nobody paid me or gave me anything in return for this review. I've written this on my own to express my opinion about this brand and or product.

     I just wanted to quickly share with you how I got Monsters, INC for free by signing up on Disney Movies Anywhere by 9/7/2016. I did start the movie for about ten minutes, it works so I'll be watching it while brainstorming trying to see if I can come up with a new Monsters, INC. inspired project. Also don't forget to check out my two posts linked at the bottom of the page for more posts to check out.

Get Monsters INC. for free before 9/7/16; Also check out my Mike Wazowski inspired DIY marimo post.
The image is a screenshot off the site, I don't own it but the statement below is mine.
I just thought I would share this information in case anyone was interested in the movie.

Disclaimer, I've yet to outgrow Disney. Some of my favorite characters are Mike Wazowski, Stitch, Lilo and Cheshire Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts