Photos of the new year

     This is my first photo post of the year and I really like these ones. Lots of snow, I think I'm getting better at photographing snowy scenes and editing them so they don't look all washed out.

Photos of the new year; Icicles
I am super happy about this icicle picture.
I love icicles so I'm excited to see them every year.


Photos of the new year; gazing ball
Gazing ball in the snow through a cyclone fence.
I gave this picture a warmer tone so the snow was softer
to blend with the gazing ball a bit more.

Photos of the new year; Snowy Idaho Mountain
The sun over the mountain, snow on everything.
I love the shadows from the trees on the snow.

Photos of the new year; Snowy Idaho
You can't really tell but in the middle of this picture is a river.

Photos of the new year; Snowy Idaho River
This is the middle of the picture above, can you see the river yet?
I love snow covered river rocks.

Photos of the new year; Snowy Idaho Mountain
One of my favorite pictures. The color, the contrast, the details turned out great.

Photos of the new year; Snowy Idaho River
Oh here's the river. It looks like a whirlpool in the center but it's just ice.

Disclaimer; While editing and writing this I'm listening to 'Mad World' sung by Jasmine Thompson. I l like the sound and it's easy to sing along with...even if I am probably so annoying to listen to. Lol, I think after I post this I'll switch to a new song...maybe 'Glowing in the Dark' by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts