Random pictures, first animals of summer.

     Lately I've been trying to learn a little more about my camera but I'm stubborn, once I find a setting that I like I don't like to change it. Going around and taking some pictures I've been trying to make the photos look richer, deeper, less ordinary.

     Also a few hummingbirds have visited us since the hummingbird feeders went up, they like us this year. Here's a tip, you get more hummingbirds stopping by if your feeders aren't up next to your house or under the edge of your roof.

 
Random pictures, first animals of summer; hummingbird. See blog post for more photos.
Hummingbirds are so difficult to get a clear photo of.
I felt like I was spying while taking this picture between the slats of fence boards.
Lol they were spooking if I tried to stand in the open to photograph them.

Random pictures, first animals of summer;galaxy snail slime, not an animal but from one at least. See blog post for more.
Galaxy snail slime.

Random pictures, first animals of summer; black and white photo of black snail. See blog post for more.
black and white photo of a black snail on chicks and hens succulents.

Random pictures, first animals of summer; Black snail. See blog post for more.
Colored version of the black snail photo above.

Random pictures, first animals of summer; Little mouse. See blog post for more.
This little mouse crawled out from under this bear statue to eat the birdseed the squirrels and chipmunks love.

 Disclaimer; that statue is of a bear with a fish, it may look copper but that's the amazing thing about spray paint. I want to paint everything copper, it is my favorite metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Popular Posts