This is the last post I'm going to write for the year of 2015 but don't worry I'll be back next year (sometime next week when I finish editing photos) I guess I can't count on photo editing as a new years resolution because my computer is so slow and frustrating.
Here is a roundup of some top posts of 2015.
#1 readers' favorite blog post
#2 readers' favorite blog post
#1 blogger's favorite blog post
#2 blogger's favorite blog post
A post that's been long forgotten 💔
I guess all that's left is what I look forward to for the new year.
1. Possibly selling some art/jewelry if things work out this year.
2. Taking more photos, now with tripod. Yep I got the tripod I mentioned wanting in this post and took this picture with it. Oh come on, we need a bear to wander down our street now.
3. Maybe get a tattoo, I've been wanting one for years and am partial to fish and tiny simple tattoos but have yet to find one that suits me yet.
4. I want to work on more art projects.
5. I would love to write more reviews. I enjoy writing them.
6. Get to talk to more bloggers and readers, I've enjoyed the conversations we've had and the comments I've received. Thank you all for making my year ❤
Disclaimer; Ironically readers' favorite post #2 was one of my favorites too. Right now we have wild turkeys in our yard, do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of giant messy wild birds without spooking them? It means blurry pictures through windows. Expect pictures one of these times because I don't think they'll be leaving any time soon.
As promised here is a post on what house I got into on Pottermore. Did you guess right? Well we'll see about that. The ho...
Did you know that marimo can't handle their water getting too hot? The lakes where they naturally form are on the colder side. Prot...
First post of 2016 so I thought I'd start the year off sharing pictures of the baby moose that's been hanging out lately. I got...
We have wild turkeys in our backyard, front yard, on the garage and everywhere else. They've invaded. Unfortunately they are very s...
I DID IT!!! I bought more marimo. I paid for ten, got twelve but I'm not sure whether or not to name the company. I did buy these b...